Race Day Info
Where is San Tan Valley Arizona?
We are located 5 minutes outside of Mesa Arizona just down 4 lane Ironwood Drive. Please see direction at www.arizonaspeedway.net/fan-info/directions/ .
How Big is your track?
The track dimension is a very large 1/3 mile High Banked Dirt oval. Very Fast with great racing.
What divisions do you run?
For 2014 we run ASCS Sprint Cars, USAC Sprint Cars, Challenge Cup Sprint Cars, IMCA Modifieds, X-Mods,Arizona Super Stocks, Pure Stocks, Bombers, AMA ModLites and Desert Dwarf Cars.
How ofter do you race?
We generally race 3 times per month on average beginning the end of Febuary and running thru Novemeber.
Do you sell food and alcohol?
Yes we have great food and Ice Cold 16oz Aluminum bottles of all beers and Mikes hard Products. No outside food or drinks of any kind are allowed.
Is there handicap Parking, Seating and Restrooms?
Yes Handicap parking is located right outside the front gate and only 100 feet from seats and restrooms. If you need additional assistance there our helpers at the front gate.
How do I get involved in racing?
Come to the track and ask as many questions to the drivers as you can
Do you accept credit cards?
As of right now we are a CASH ONLY facility. We do not have ATM’s on site.
For every ones safety we do not allow pets of any kind. Service animals are ok.
Rain Check Policy?
We all know rain and racing do not mix. We will try to run our racing events as planned, however, sometimes weather is beyond our control. If a race is called due to Mother Nature (rain, wind, ect.) the following policies will apply:
- If all heat and consolation races have NOT been finished, a rain-out will be called. Keep your ticket stub to use as your rain check and it will be honored the next week. For special events rain checks will be honored at the next similar date or the rain date as announced by Arizona Speedway Management. NO refunds will be given!
- If all heat races and consolation races have been completed, it will be considered a completed race. Rain checks will not be honored.
- Race may or may not be rescheduled.
- Racers will be paid start money of their division plus $15 tow money. Will have to pick up pay night of race.
- These policies apply for General Admission, Reserved and Pit Passes.